If you want to deliver award-winning projects, then pay very close attention to what I’m about to share with you about CMIS, a new cloud-based software you may not have heard of yet.
The main idea here is that this cloud-based software gives you a leg up to deliver award-winning projects by generating accurate and auditable daily and weekly diaries, progress payments, and change orders.
You should make it a priority to check out this cloud-based software because a seasoned public works inspector focused on federally funded projects developed the tool for construction managers, inspectors, and project owners which means you don’t have to learn a complicated tool to run your project.
Here’s how this tool helps you…
- Digitize daily diaries and store values in a database rather than in PDFs or hard copies
- Re-use the information in the database to dramatically reduce the time it took to fill in daily diaries
- Quickly develop Q-Sheets to streamline payment applications
- Provide a consistent format for all diaries, from project-to-project and inspector- to-inspector
- Preload contractors, equipment, workers, and pay items once, and then access them from dropdown menus
- Automatically collect and store daily weather conditions in the database
- Easily record bid item quantities
- Quickly add project photos to document daily work activity
- Report on extra work at force account
- Link project reference materials to the project
- Give inspectors the flexibility to generate reports in the field or in the office
- Link all inspectors together on projects
- Make diaries immediately accessible to the project management team and the owner’s staff
- Give users the power to find information with clever filtering and sorting functions
Here’s how you can put CMIS to work easily:
- go to https://c-mis.com/demo
- put your information into the boxes
- click the button to sign up for a hands-on demonstration
- ask questions
- get a quote with a customized license agreement
- place your order
- log in and start your project
And guess what?: this breakthrough cloud-based software costs less than the cost of an office engineer.
You can use this cloud-based software at c-mis.com.