If you want to deliver award-winning projects, then pay very close attention to what I’m about to share with you about CMIS, a new cloud-based software you may not have heard of yet.
The main idea here is that this cloud-based software gives you a leg up to deliver award-winning projects by generating accurate and auditable daily and weekly diaries, progress payments, and change orders.
You should make it a priority to check out this cloud-based software because a seasoned public works inspector focused on federally funded projects developed the tool for construction managers, inspectors, and project owners which means you don’t have to learn a complicated tool to run your project.
Here’s how this tool helps you…
- Digitize daily diaries and store values in a database rather than in PDFs or hard copies
- Re-use the information in the database to dramatically reduce the time it took to fill in daily diaries
- Quickly develop Q-Sheets to streamline payment applications
- Provide a consistent format for all diaries, from project-to-project and inspector- to-inspector
- Preload contractors, equipment, workers, and pay items once, and then access them from dropdown menus
- Automatically collect and store daily weather conditions in the database
- Easily record bid item quantities
- Quickly add project photos to document daily work activity
- Report on extra work at force account
- Link project reference materials to the project
- Give inspectors the flexibility to generate reports in the field or in the office
- Link all inspectors together on projects
- Make diaries immediately accessible to the project management team and the owner’s staff
- Give users the power to find information with clever filtering and sorting functions
Here’s how you can put CMIS to work easily:
- go to https://c-mis.com/demo
- put your information into the boxes
- click the button to sign up for a hands-on demonstration
- ask questions
- get a quote with a customized license agreement
- place your order
- log in and start your project
And guess what?: this breakthrough cloud-based software costs less than the cost of an office engineer.
You can use this cloud-based software at c-mis.com.
Introducing the Master of Project Delivery: Bradley Waldrop
As a construction manager, you already know the importance of successful project delivery. That’s why I wrote “12 Critical Project Delivery Mistakes Every Construction Manager Must Avoid” – to help you simplify project delivery, dramatically reduce claims, and close-out projects quickly. With 33 years in the business, I understand the challenges you face, and I’m here to guide you through them.
With over $8 Billion in constructed heavy-civil improvements under my belt, and having worked on 5 once-in-a-lifetime high-profile projects, I have the experience and expertise to help you navigate the complexities of project delivery. As a Registered Civil Engineer, best-selling author, AGC trainer, and partnering facilitator known as the “Project Whisperer,” I am uniquely qualified to help construction managers like you reach your goals.
So, what are you waiting for? Dive into “12 Critical Project Delivery Mistakes Every Construction Manager Must Avoid” and start transforming your project delivery process today. Trust me, you won’t want to miss out on the invaluable insights and strategies that will take your projects to the next level. Let’s get started!