If you’re a construction manager looking for a way to simplify project management without worrying about security, training, or costly support, then you’re in luck! Check out CMIS, a cloud-based software developed by a seasoned public works inspector focused on federally funded projects. It’s designed to help you deliver award-winning projects by generating accurate and auditable daily and weekly diaries, progress payments, and change orders. Plus, it’s easy to use and costs less than the cost of an office engineer. Don’t wait–keep reading to learn how you can quickly start using CMIS to streamline your project management process!
If you want to deliver award-winning projects, then pay very close attention to what I’m about to share with you about CMIS, a new cloud-based software you may not have heard of yet.
The main idea here is that this cloud-based software gives you a leg up to deliver award-winning projects by generating accurate and auditable daily and weekly diaries, progress payments, and change orders.
You should make it a priority to check out this cloud-based software because a seasoned public works inspector focused on federally funded projects developed the tool for construction managers, inspectors, and project owners which means you don’t have to learn a complicated tool to run your project.
Here’s how this tool helps you…
- Digitize daily diaries and store values in a database rather than in PDFs or hard copies
- Re-use the information in the database to dramatically reduce the time it took to fill in daily diaries
- Quickly develop Q-Sheets to streamline payment applications
- Provide a consistent format for all diaries, from project-to-project and inspector- to-inspector
- Preload contractors, equipment, workers, and pay items once, and then access them from dropdown menus
- Automatically collect and store daily weather conditions in the database
- Easily record bid item quantities
- Quickly add project photos to document daily work activity
- Report on extra work at force account
- Link project reference materials to the project
- Give inspectors the flexibility to generate reports in the field or in the office
- Link all inspectors together on projects
- Make diaries immediately accessible to the project management team and the owner’s staff
- Give users the power to find information with clever filtering and sorting functions
Here’s how you can put CMIS to work easily:
- go to https://c-mis.com/demo
- put your information into the boxes
- click the button to sign up for a hands-on demonstration
- ask questions
- get a quote with a customized license agreement
- place your order
- log in and start your project
And guess what?: this breakthrough cloud-based software costs less than the cost of an office engineer.
You can use this cloud-based software at c-mis.com.
As a construction manager, you know how important it is to deliver award-winning projects – and now there’s a new cloud-based software you need to know about. CMIS was developed by a public works inspector focused on federally funded projects, so you don’t need to learn a complicated tool to use it. It helps you digitize daily diaries, streamline payment applications, quickly add project photos, report on extra work, and link all inspectors together on projects. Plus, it’s easy to get started – just click the button to sign up for a hands-on demonstration and place your order – and it costs less than the cost of an office engineer! Don’t wait any longer – take advantage of this game-changing software today and make your projects stand out from the rest!