CMIS is a proven cloud-based software that enables construction managers to deliver federal funding compliant projects.
Essentially, this cloud-based software helps you by generating accurate and auditable daily and weekly diaries, progress payments, and change orders. This means federal funding compliance is baked in.
All construction managers and owners delivering federal funding compliant projects should make it a priority to use this cloud-based software because a seasoned public works inspector focused on the Caltrans construction process purpose-built this tool. He focused every step and every screen to make it easy to use for construction managers, inspectors, and project owners. This means you don’t have to learn a complicated contractor’s tool to run your project or risk losing your funding or having your invoiced denied for reimbursement.
- Here’s how this new cloud-based software helps you…
- Digitize daily diaries and store values in a database rather than in PDFs or hard copies
- Re-use the information in the database to dramatically reduce the time to fill in daily diaries
- Quickly develop Q-Sheets to streamline payment applications
- Provide a consistent format for all diaries, from project-to-project and inspector- to-inspector
- Preload contractors, equipment, workers, and pay items once, and then access them from dropdown menus
- Automatically collect and store daily weather in the database
- Easily record bid item quantities
- Quickly add project photos to document daily work activity
- Report on extra work at force account
- Link project reference materials to the project
- Give inspectors the flexibility to generate reports in the field or in the office
- Link all inspectors together on projects
- Make diaries immediately accessible to the project management team and the owner’s staff
- Give users the power to find information with clever filtering and sorting functions
Here’s the simple seven-step process you can do to put this federal funding compliant cloud-based software to work immediately:
Step One: go to https://c-mis.com/demo
Step Two: put your information into the boxes
Step Three: click the button to sign up for a hands-on demonstration
Step Four: ask questions
Step Five: get a quote with a customized license agreement
Step Six: place your order
Step Seven: log in and start your project
Better yet, this revolutionary cloud-based software costs less than an office engineer dedicated to the old way of doing things.
Introducing the Master of Project Delivery: Bradley Waldrop
As a construction manager, you already know the importance of successful project delivery. That’s why I wrote “12 Critical Project Delivery Mistakes Every Construction Manager Must Avoid” – to help you simplify project delivery, dramatically reduce claims, and close-out projects quickly. With 33 years in the business, I understand the challenges you face, and I’m here to guide you through them.
With over $8 Billion in constructed heavy-civil improvements under my belt, and having worked on 5 once-in-a-lifetime high-profile projects, I have the experience and expertise to help you navigate the complexities of project delivery. As a Registered Civil Engineer, best-selling author, AGC trainer, and partnering facilitator known as the “Project Whisperer,” I am uniquely qualified to help construction managers like you reach your goals.
So, what are you waiting for? Dive into “12 Critical Project Delivery Mistakes Every Construction Manager Must Avoid” and start transforming your project delivery process today. Trust me, you won’t want to miss out on the invaluable insights and strategies that will take your projects to the next level. Let’s get started!